Welcome to Sugarloaf Pain & Rehab!
On your first visit at Sugarloaf Pain & Rehab, you can expect professional courtesy, answers to your concerns, and a clear chiropractic treatment plan for your pain relief and well-being.
Your first visit at Sugarloaf Pain & Rehab will involve:
- Brief Paperwork – The paperwork provides us general information about yourself and your condition.
- Consultation – You will have a consultation with the doctor to discuss your complaints, concerns as well as treatment options.
- Examination – Number of specialized examinations will be performed to evaluate your condition.
- X-ray Studies – This will assist us in developing the most effective treatment plan for you. The patient may forfeit X-rays based on his/her preference or medical necessity.
- Review your exam findings – We will report your exam findings and correlate this information into a highly effective treatment plan for your specific condition.
- Treatment – In most cases, the patient will be provided with initial treatment during the same visit.
- Home Instruction – The doctor will give you instructions on activities and procedures to be conducted at home.
better health, better life!
Sugarloaf Pain & Rehab offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- All forms are PDF files. You will need AdobeReader® to view them…
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print them out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.