Sports Injuries & Maintenance
Sports Injury in Suwanee GA
- Sports Injuries & Maintenance are you suffering from injuries such as foot & ankle sprain, IT band syndrome, tennis elbow, rotator cuff, whiplash, or other over-use conditions resulting in ligament & tendon damage and muscle injuries? Thinking about giving Active Release Technique ® a try?
- Active Release Technique (ART®) is a patented soft-tissue treatment technique for adhesions and scar tissue. The power of Active Release Techniques ® lies in its ability to effectively resolve acute and chronic injuries that have not responded to other forms of therapy.
- Significant conditions including: headaches, neck & back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff & shoulder pain, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, ankle injuries, knee & hip problems, tennis elbow and many others can be resolved quickly and effectively with ART®.
- ART® practitioners draw from over 500 unique techniques and engage the patients into performing specific movements to treat and correct abnormal tissues.
- ART® treatment protocols allow providers to identify and correct the specific problems that are affecting each individual patient. The patient’s active participation will promote faster and better results.
The efficacy and the success rate of ART® attract many professional athletes in the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, PGA, Olympic medalists and bodybuilders seeking the best health care to perform at superior state. ART® Certified providers, our doctors use this very safe, non-invasive treatment to maximize the functional recovery for many type of sports injuries. ART® is now a proud partner with IRONMAN Triathlon.
Our doctors at Sugarloaf Pain & Rehab participate as integral practitioners in the treatment team, providing ART® to the athletes competing in the IRONMAN Triathlon.
Sports injuries are common occurrences in athletic activities. They can range from minor sprains and strains to more severe fractures and dislocations. Proper warm-up exercises, conditioning, and wearing protective gear can help prevent injuries. Prompt medical attention and rehabilitation are crucial for a safe and speedy recovery.